Providing genuinely natural alternatives to mass produced, petrochemical-based products at an honest and accessible price is my number one priority. To view the complete line of Just the Goods products available at public wholesale rates, please visit: http://www.justthegoods.net.
With that said, I’m always happy to partner with progressive retailers when approached. The list below features an amazing selection of pro-social and eco-friendly businesses and/or collectives committed to distributing independently handmade goods. I appreciate their understanding of my unique approach to working that is not fixated on achieving maximum profit at any cost, and I admire the work they do in their respective communities! I highly recommend visiting them… not only if you need Just the Goods right away, but because they’re super cool and you’ll surely enjoy everything they have to offer!
- At the Root – 235 Sherburn Street (West End)
Deodorant roll-on and lip balm
- Generation Green at the Forks – 1 Forks Market Road #155 (The Forks)
The largest available selection of facial care, body care, home spa, and giftables
- Greenwood Naturals (online)
- Natural Cycle Courier’s Best of Winnipeg (online)
- Nature Doctors – 1200 Waverley St, Suite 7 (Lindenwoods)
Selected facial and body care
- Neechi Niche at Neechi Commons – 865 Main Street (North End)
Selected facial care, deodorant, body butter, perfume, and bath salts
- Organic Planet Worker’s Co-Op – 877 Westminster Avenue (Wolseley)
Selected shopkeeper favourites
- Tara Davis Studio Boutique – 246 McDermot Avenue (The Exchange District)
Selected facial care, deodorant, and body butter
DUNCAN, BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Perceptive Health – 55 Lois Lane – Coming soon!
Selected facial care and body products
- V Word Market (online)
https://www.vwordmarket.comSelected facial care, deodorant, home spa products and gift sets
- Flourish – 2101 Durston Road #2
Selected facial care, body care and perfume
- Mind & Body Massage & Counseling Services – Husbands Gardens (Near Queen’s College), St. James
Selected facial care, body care, and home spa items
Big shout to Mondragon Bookstore & Coffeehouse, an amazing workers’ cooperative that closed January 2014 after 18 years of service to the community — it was a pleasure and honour collaborating with you!
Deepest affection to Sew Dandee, which — in its incarnation as a retail storefront — served as Winnipeg’s centre for handmade goods for 8 years. As of October 2014, Sew Dandee took on new shape, and that’s exciting! Thanks for letting JTG join your wild and wonderful ride in Osborne Village <3.